Sometimes having long, full hair can be a pain when deciding how to wear it. The double bun is a creative and stunning look that can turn heads, not to mention this look can be casual and dressy. Below, instructions will be given on how to pull of this versatile hair style with just a few short, simple steps.
First, you should straighten your hair with a comb being sure to get rid of all tangles and snarls. Some individuals find using styling gel adds extra control for this hair style. Next, divide your hair in half in a vertical manner to create two pigtails. Then, use elastic bands to secure the pigtails. After this, create a bun by coiling one of the pigtails. Using bobby pins, anchor each ponytail into the desired bun shape. Repeat this process with the other ponytail. The bobby pins should be placed approximately two inches apart from each other for optimal security. After finishing this process, you should have two buns stacked next to each other on the back of your head. To complete the double bun hairstyle, you should apply a small amount of hairspray.
An alternative approach to the double bun hairstyle is to use horizontal parting instead of vertical parting. The only difference with this method is the buns will be stacked above and below each other as opposed to side by side. Also,a tube sock can achieve similar results and has become a popular approach of styling the double bun. One reason this method has become widely used because of its finished look which is perfect for a dressy night out. This sleek look can be mastered by following the steps in this outline here.
Aside from being a simplistic hair style to wear, the double bun can be worn a variety of ways. For example, you can wear this look the traditional way by having both buns tighter, or you have the option of tailoring this look to be very stylish, yet casual look by having a more loose, creative bun. Either way is sure to turn heads! And best of all, this look does not take more than five minutes to do once you have mastered the above steps.
Below I have added two great and easy to follow video tutorials to further assist you on your quest to achieving the perfect double bun.
Putting hair up in a stylish bun is not always easy, but the appropriate accessories can simplify the process. Although Hot Buns Hair Accessories can provide the tools to create a balanced bun, it is hard to determine when the style is appropriate. Recognizing occasions that are perfect for a bun will make the process of styling the hair a little easier.
Dressing up for a formal or semi-formal wedding is not always simple. Depending on the formality of the occasion and the details provided by the bride and groom, picking out the right dress is hard enough. Finding an appropriate hairstyle can take a little work.
Hot Buns Hair Accessories are a great tool for styling hair at a formal or semi-formal wedding. The bun can dress up with additional decorations or look more casual with a simple low bun. The simple design of a bun is perfect for any wedding, including the most formal settings.
Prom is the perfect occasion to put hair up in a bun. Since the attire is formal, it requires a formal hairstyle that matches the atmosphere of the special event. Prom only occurs during the high school years and it is an important event for any girl. Putting hair up with Hot Buns Hair Accessories and creating a formal look with additional decorative items can make the event memorable and avoid a bad hair day on the big day.
Spending an evening with friends, family or a significant other at a theater or a live show of any type is a semi-formal to formal event. It calls for a hairstyle that is appropriate for the formal atmosphere of the space. Hot Buns Hair Accessories offer the opportunity to create formal look for the evening without spending extra money or wasting hours trying to create a bun that is not lopsided, uncomfortable or falling down.
A live performance will vary in formality, so it is important to consider whether it is a semi-formal show, like a comedy or off-Broadway performance, or if it is a formal performance, like the ballet or opera. A half-up bun with the small accessory is appropriate for more semi-formal outings.
Wearing Hot Buns Hair Accessories to a formal or semi-formal occasion is an appropriate time to use the accessory. It creates a glamorous appearance that is appropriate for several events and special occasions that require a dress.
The Hot Buns hair accessory is the ideal hair tool for a woman who has long hair but who struggles to make it look polished and beautiful. This is a tool that will save you money, especially when you have formal events on your social calendar but know that you will not be able to get to the salon every time to get a new hairstyle. This also is a fabulous hair tool for women who do not want to wash and style their hair every single day. Why not put your hair into a stylish bun instead? The Hot Buns hair accessory helps your hair stay put and look great all day.
Keep in mind that the Hot Buns hair accessory is going to work the best on hair that fits easily into a ponytail. You can use this hair accessory if you have layered hair, but you may see some flyaway hair strands. If this happens to you, then you can just tuck the hair strands into the bun using a few extra bobby pins.
Using the Hot Buns hair accessory is very easy. All you have to do to get started is to put your hair into a secure ponytail. The position of the ponytail is completely up to you. Then simply open up the Hot Buns hair accessory and roll the tip of your ponytail like you would roll hair on a curler, moving the Hot Buns accessory down the length of the ponytail until it rests on your scalp. Now you are ready to secure the Hot Buns accessory by snapping the ends together. Put the final touches on your bun by using your fingers to gently pull the hair around the Hot Buns accessory.
You want to make sure to cover up all of the foam with your hair. The final step is to pull out the secure elastic band from around the Hot Buns accessory and to wrap it all the way around the bun. This helps to give extra support to your bun and helps to keep flyaway hair pieces in place. Add hair jewelry, flowers, and hair spray to your bun, and you are ready to dazzle friends and family members at your latest social outing. The Hot Buns accessory is the perfect solution to frenzied hair that must look polished for a formal event such as a graduation, a wedding, or other occasion.
Do you love the look of creative buns? Do you have a flair for the artistic? Do you have at least medium-length hair but you sometimes struggle with how to get it out of your face or style it for an important event? Are you looking for a simple, quick hairdo that looks unique and creative? If you are ready to be adventurous and artistic with your hair, then it may be time to experiment with a twist collapse bun.
The twist collapse bun is a hairstyle for the truly artistic person. It makes a great look for formal events, summer picnics, work days, and even a Saturday errand run. It is versatile and it is ideal for hair that has gone one or two days without washing. You can make your hair look beautiful and unique even when it is dirty. Keep in mind that this bun takes a little longer than a standard bun, but it looks quite eclectic and is the perfect hairstyle for a hot summer’s day or an event where you want to look very different from everyone else in the crowd.
Remember to set your twist collapse bun with a little touchable hairspray after you are done, and keep a good amount of bobby pins on hand. This is a bun that requires a lot of bobby pins because of the many twists in your hair. Here is how to get your very own twist collapse bun:
- Brush your hair thoroughly and pull it into a ponytail high on your head. Use a strong elastic band or two. You want your ponytail to be strong and sturdy.
- Gather together a strip of hair strands about the width of two or three fingers.
- Twist the hair strip tightly by twirling it around your fingers. As you twist, the hair strip will begin to collapse on top of your head, forming a spiral of hair.
- Secure the spiral of hair with several bobby pins.
- Gather a new section of hair and repeat the twisting and pin-securing method. Do this until all of the hair sections in your ponytail have been twisted and secured with pins. Make sure that as you twist the hair strips, that they collapse over the ponytail elastics and cover them up.
- Lightly spray with hairspray and add decorative combs or clips to the area around your new twisted collapse bun.
Are you looking for an easy yet fashionable hairstyle that gets your hair out of your eyes? Are you looking for a quick up-do for a formal event? Are you short on money for an expensive visit to your local hair salon? If you are ready to look fabulous without all the hassle and financial stress, then try these five gorgeous bun hairdo ideas. Making a bun with your long hair is easy to do and requires only a little practice. These hairstyles are made even simpler with the help of bun-shaping accessory, such as the Hot Buns hair accessory. Here are five bun hairdo ideas to get you started:
- The Top Bun: Gather your hair into a bun on the very top of your head. This is a simple yet also elegant hairstyle that finishes off any formal look. Top buns look fabulous without of without bangs. The key to the top bun is that it be gathered somewhat loosely so that it looks full. Feel free to slide a few rhinestone hair accessories, such as clips or combs around the sides of the top bun for a little extra sparkle.
- The Side Buns: Get the Princess Leia look for Halloween by forming your long hair into two sturdy buns. Your buns should cover up your ears for the most authentic look.
- The Single Side Bun: Gather your hair to one side and shape it into a side bun on either side of your head. The key with this look is to pick only one side for the bun and to shape it loosely just below your ear so that it looks soft and romantic.
- The Ballerina Bun: Work your hair into a bun fit for a ballerina! The ballerina bun is a tight, slick bun that sits roughly in the middle to the top of the head. Place a flower in one side of the bun or top off your look with a few rhinestone combs.
- The Nape Bun: Wrap a loose-fitting bun at the back nape of your neck. Slide jeweled chopsticks, gold twigs, or even fresh flowers through the top of the bun. This is the perfect look for a wedding, a night out on a date, or another formal occasion when you want your hair to get a little extra attention.