Are you looking for an easy yet fashionable hairstyle that gets your hair out of your eyes? Are you looking for a quick up-do for a formal event? Are you short on money for an expensive visit to your local hair salon? If you are ready to look fabulous without all the hassle and financial stress, then try these five gorgeous bun hairdo ideas. Making a bun with your long hair is easy to do and requires only a little practice. These hairstyles are made even simpler with the help of bun-shaping accessory, such as the Hot Buns hair accessory. Here are five bun hairdo ideas to get you started:
- The Top Bun: Gather your hair into a bun on the very top of your head. This is a simple yet also elegant hairstyle that finishes off any formal look. Top buns look fabulous without of without bangs. The key to the top bun is that it be gathered somewhat loosely so that it looks full. Feel free to slide a few rhinestone hair accessories, such as clips or combs around the sides of the top bun for a little extra sparkle.
- The Side Buns: Get the Princess Leia look for Halloween by forming your long hair into two sturdy buns. Your buns should cover up your ears for the most authentic look.
- The Single Side Bun: Gather your hair to one side and shape it into a side bun on either side of your head. The key with this look is to pick only one side for the bun and to shape it loosely just below your ear so that it looks soft and romantic.
- The Ballerina Bun: Work your hair into a bun fit for a ballerina! The ballerina bun is a tight, slick bun that sits roughly in the middle to the top of the head. Place a flower in one side of the bun or top off your look with a few rhinestone combs.
- The Nape Bun: Wrap a loose-fitting bun at the back nape of your neck. Slide jeweled chopsticks, gold twigs, or even fresh flowers through the top of the bun. This is the perfect look for a wedding, a night out on a date, or another formal occasion when you want your hair to get a little extra attention.