Have spent months growing out your gorgeous long hair only to get frustrated because you do not know how to style it? Do you love the look of buns but find that your hairstyles just do not stand up to the rigor of the event at hand. Are you short on time and do you need to save your money instead of going to see your favorite hairstylist? If you are pondering any of your questions, then you need the Hot Buns hair accessory.
This unique and efficient hair accessory makes styling your long- or medium-length hair into a bun very easy. All you need is a little time, a little practice, and a Hot Buns hair accessory that roughly matches the shade of your hair. Hot Buns hair accessories come in general shades of blonde, brunette, black, and red. In no time at all you will be walking out of your house in style. Here is how to do it:
- Gather Your Hair: Gather your hair into a ponytail. Your ponytail can be high, medium or low, depending on the look you desire for your bun.
- Secure Your Ponytail: Now secure your ponytail with a strong elastic band. You will want to wrap your elastic band around your ponytail as many times as it takes to make the ponytail feel secure but not overly tight.
- Wrap the Hot Buns Accessory: Pull the ponytail straight up, and wrap your hair around the Hot Buns accessory by rolling your hair around it as you would roll it around a curler. You will be rolling your hair around the Hot Buns accessory so that the accessory ends up resting on your head. Your hair should roll on top of each layer.
- Snap Hot Buns into Place: Snap the Hot Buns accessory into place, and then use your fingers to lightly spread out the hair across the accessory so that your hair covers the accessory completely.
- Secure Your Hot Bun: Pull the Hot Buns elastic out from the base and wrap it around the bun. Tuck any visible elastic pieces into your bun.
- Spray Your Hair: Lightly spray your bun with hair spray to make sure your hair stays in place. You are ready to go!