Do you have a special event quickly approaching on your calendar? Are you unsure how to style your hair for an all-day event that requires you to wear formal clothing or business attire? Are you tired of washing and styling your hair every day? If you want an elegant, polished look without the challenges and frustrations of daily styling, then the Hot Buns hair accessory is about to change your hair as you know it.
The Hot Buns hair accessory not only is extremely easy to use, but it helps you produce fashionable, creative hairstyles for both medium-length hair and long hair. All you need to know how to do is put your hair in a simple, secure ponytail. Get ready! Here are three stylish ways to use your Hot Buns hair accessory:
- Cute Chignons: The Hot Buns hair accessory is the perfect hairstyling tool to create a cute chignon. A chignon often appears low at the nape of the neck or just below the ear. Simply secure your ponytail at either one of these spots, roll your hair on the Hair Buns accessory, snap it into place, spread out your hair, and secure it with the Hot Buns cord. You have an instant elegant look!
- The Top-Heavy Bun: Get a gorgeous, stylish bun on the very top of your head by creating a very high ponytail on top of your head and adding the Hot Buns hair accessory. This is the perfect hairstyle for weddings or dance recitals because you can add a tiara or other costume jewelry hair pieces to create the perfect princess look.
- The Casual Bun: Create a casual bun in the exact middle of your head by loosely gathering your hair in a ponytail and loosely rolling the Hot Buns hair accessory around the hair. You can create a soft, romantic look perfect for a date, a day out in the country, or other casual event that does not require the precise polishing of the other two buns in this article.
Don’t forget to add a little more flair to your Hot Buns look by incorporating leaves, berries, flowers, and other hair accessories to your bun. Do not overdo your look, but simply add a little something extra here and there to create a special and unique look for your next big event.
Buns aren’t just for stern school teachers or women heading off to a charity ball. Fashionable and fun, they’re for teenagers, athletes and any woman who needs to get her hair out of her eyes while keeping it stylish and attractive. Hot Buns hair accessories allow you to create different hairstyles without damaging your hair and in a few quick seconds.
Avoid the Damage and Pain of Other Accessories
Ponytail holders pulled too tightly can break hair, but your hair won’t hold if they aren’t tight enough. Claws look great, but fine hair can slide out and they are uncomfortable when you rest your head against the back of your seat. With Hot Buns, you can secure your hair firmly and comfortably without damaging it.
Easy to Use
Soft Hot Buns hair accessories are a springy core that grips the hair and allows you to roll it up into a bun. The elastic securing clamp holds it in place with a style that’s comfortable and attractive. You can use it on wet or dry hair, so it’s the perfect tool to take when you head to the gym in the morning before work.
Bun at Work and Curls for After
You can sleep a little later in the mornings when you use Hot Buns hair accessories. Wash hair, dry the roots around your temple and then wrap the long ends into a beautiful bun. You will look professionals poised at work, and then you can transform the look for something more relaxed after work. Simply take the bun out, run your fingers through your hair and let graceful curls fall around your shoulders for an evening out on the town.
The Partial Up-do
If you want the top crown of hair pulled up and secured, then Hot Buns hair accessories are the right choice. Available in three different sizes, you can leave part of your hair flowing loose while securing another section in one of the smaller buns. When you take it out, you’ll love the tight curls that bounce and frame your face.
There are countless ways to wear Hot Buns. Fast to put in and easy to use, they’re safe for your hair and comfortable against your scalp. Whether you want an elegant bun for a special occasion, need a convenient bun when you head to the gym or want to put your hair in buns to create glorious curls without the heat or hassle, Hot Buns can help you create the perfect look.
Have spent months growing out your gorgeous long hair only to get frustrated because you do not know how to style it? Do you love the look of buns but find that your hairstyles just do not stand up to the rigor of the event at hand. Are you short on time and do you need to save your money instead of going to see your favorite hairstylist? If you are pondering any of your questions, then you need the Hot Buns hair accessory.
This unique and efficient hair accessory makes styling your long- or medium-length hair into a bun very easy. All you need is a little time, a little practice, and a Hot Buns hair accessory that roughly matches the shade of your hair. Hot Buns hair accessories come in general shades of blonde, brunette, black, and red. In no time at all you will be walking out of your house in style. Here is how to do it:
- Gather Your Hair: Gather your hair into a ponytail. Your ponytail can be high, medium or low, depending on the look you desire for your bun.
- Secure Your Ponytail: Now secure your ponytail with a strong elastic band. You will want to wrap your elastic band around your ponytail as many times as it takes to make the ponytail feel secure but not overly tight.
- Wrap the Hot Buns Accessory: Pull the ponytail straight up, and wrap your hair around the Hot Buns accessory by rolling your hair around it as you would roll it around a curler. You will be rolling your hair around the Hot Buns accessory so that the accessory ends up resting on your head. Your hair should roll on top of each layer.
- Snap Hot Buns into Place: Snap the Hot Buns accessory into place, and then use your fingers to lightly spread out the hair across the accessory so that your hair covers the accessory completely.
- Secure Your Hot Bun: Pull the Hot Buns elastic out from the base and wrap it around the bun. Tuck any visible elastic pieces into your bun.
- Spray Your Hair: Lightly spray your bun with hair spray to make sure your hair stays in place. You are ready to go!