In Hollywood, fashion and hair have high standards. But no catwalk or red carpet is complete without gorgeous, creative hairstyles. If you want to stay on top of the latest trends in celebrity hair fashion, then you have further to look than the bun. In recent years, buns have taken off in the hair industry. They are versatile, depending on how they are styled, and they fit into both formal events and more casual ones.
Whether Hollywood mavens are hitting the beach, going to a picnic, strolling the boulevard, or making their rounds at their next big Hollywood event, they know that they will win instant style points by sporting a bun. Here are the top five movie star hairdos that incorporate a bun in some fashion. You can recreate their creative looks by using the Hot Bun hair accessory to get gorgeous, classic bun hairstyles in just minutes. Follow along to learn how you can get these top five celebrity bun looks:
- Natalie Portman’s “Black Swan” Ballerina Bun: Get Natalie Portman’s ballerina bun by fashioning your hair into a high bun on top of your head or a polished pun directly in the middle of your back scalp. This look is great for parties, Halloween, dance events, and any other occasion where you need a formal, classic and sturdy style.
- Beyonce’s Low Bun: All the single ladies who want to look elegant and confident should try Beyonce’s low bun. Gather your hair in a ponytail at the nape of your neck and create a secure bun there.
- Carrie Underwood’s Romantic Bun: Croon a sweet love song or simply look like you are a country star by gathering your hair in a romantic side bun. The key to this bun is to curl your hair before you form the bun at the side of your face, below your ear lobe.
- Christina Milian’s Braided Bun: Before you sweep your hair into a high bun, braid a section of hair below your ponytail. Once you have formed your bun and secured it, wrap the braid around the bun as a border. Secure the braid with bobby pins.
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s High Bun: If you have a ton of hair like Sarah Jessica Parker, sweep it all up into a high bun. It will look like a massive nest of gorgeous, chic hair.